There is a wide array of power cable accessories available in the market and if one has to name a few of them then heat shrink tubing, PVC caps, insulation tape, inline transition joints etc get included in the list. However, while choosing the right set of accessories, it is wiser to follow the checklist given below:
• Voltage: Buy an accessory whose voltage is similar to that of your application.
• Raw materials: Ensure that the raw materials used are of top quality. This can be checked from the package of the item you buy.
• Usage: Ensure that the accessory you buy really fulfils your requirement.
• Price: Remember that price is not directly proportional to quality and this means that a higher price necessarily need not mean top quality of the item.
• Certification: Ensure that the item you buy is licensed and fulfils the regulatory requirements as to the quality standards.
• Certified manufacturer: Ensure that the manufacturer of the item has the ISO certification.
The items that you buy have to be used in the suggested manner. Read More